Sunday, April 03, 2011

Weekend FUN!

We had a really fun weekend from start to finish around here!

First off, nothing can really make my Friday night like a visit from my Cassie!
I mean really, anyone that can make me laugh like this...is good in my book.

There, is that better?

We talked and laughed and then she let Torrance figure her out for awhile.

Torrance liked what she saw so she dove right in and stuck her tongue up her nose.

Saturday Rosanna and Isaiah spent some time with the kids while Jordan and I ran errands and then met up with Dellits to watch the Final Four and go out for supper.
What fun!

Today was simply gorgeous out.
We worked in the yard after church and the kids had a blast.
We also went to two parks and on a couple of walks this weekend.
We are all so happy its spring!

Now Jordan has informed me that I am not allowed to get into a 'Sunday night bad mood' so I'm going to go snuggle with him on the couch and watch some mindless tv instead!

Here's to Spring!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Loved loved loved spending time with u! And seriously...u look AWESOME on date night! Gorgeous! Love ya....