Sunday, June 22, 2014

Happy 10th Birthday, Avery Elizabeth!!

A decade. 
An entire decade has passed since this beautiful girl landed in our arms. 
She's no longer my tiny peanut infant, no longer my crazy, out of control toddler, no longer my little girl...she's headed into those tween years. 

Oh Avery I am so sad to see you cross this huge milestone. 
I will forever miss the days when you would run around our home causing mischief and laughter. 
But I am so excited to watch your grow! 

You have the softest heart..often broken too easily, but always aware of others feelings. 
You are so empathetic and I love that about you. 
You are the one who seems to know when someone is hurting or needing a hug. 
You are the one who feels deeply when you see sadness on the news or across the street. 
God will use that for wonderful things. 
And I cant wait to see where He puts you. 

In the middle of some of the biggest storms of my life you have been there as bright light. 
You can always make us smile and laugh. 
In the middle of deep loss you have reminded me of all my blessings. 
You exude JOY! 

And beauty. 

 And a deep love for fun and laughter! 
What a fun big sister you are! 

And what a terrific friend...always ready to get into some trouble, especially with this girl. 

Avery the past 10 years have been a real wild ride with you! 
And I am prayerful that the next 10 might be a little less wild but just as much fun!

Every family should have an Avery in it. 
How blessed we are to call you ours. 

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!!!!!

Love, 
Mom & Dad



No comments: