Sunday, June 29, 2014

More Adele

I had the privilege of staying with Joe and Amy's boys while they ran off to the hospital. 
And so that also meant that I got to be the one to take them to meet their sister. 
I wont ever forget it. 

These boys have a super hero obsession. 
They asked if they could wear their capes to the hospital. 
And I figured every baby sister needs a couple of super heroes as brothers...

Their first look at Adele.   

Joshua is almost 5 and he could not have been more proud. 

Im not sure Hudson (3) knew quite what to think! 

I love being Aunt Becky. 
We now have 14 grandkids on the Earle side and 11 on the Dirks side, so I get to be Aunt Becky a lot. 


Again, oh my. 

I took my kids back to the hospital with the boys the next day. 
They thought baby Adele was pretty great too. 
Sullivan is SURE we need another baby. 

This little girl will be so well protected. 

Too cute and precious. 

She'll need to be protected from this particular cousin. 

Cuteness explosion. 

She could care for an infant better than me I bet. 

1 comment:

Rosanna and Isaiah said...

Oh my! You captured some of the sweetest moments ever. This post almost had me in tears. Such an adorable baby and sweet brothers and cousins, too!!! I can't wait to be an aunt again myself :)