Monday, June 30, 2014

She's back!!!

Avery spent the last week at Jr. Girls camp in Clear Lake. 
I got to pick her up on Saturday and it was SO good to get her back. 
When one of my kids is gone my whole house feels off. 
I need each of them here for us to be US. 

(all set up and ready for the week!!!)

There is a zipline at camp. 
Jordan and I were a little nervous about it. 
Jordan drew this picture for Avery to know how it should be hooked up in case the worker didnt know what they were doing...(what?!?!?!?!)
Seriously, red = death.
She did do the zipline...very first day. 
And she loved it. 

Its hard to tell if she had any fun!?


We definetly missed her. 

2 comments:

Rosanna and Isaiah said...

Welcome home, Avery!

For some reason, Jordan's picture and concern about the zip line does not surprise me. Maybe because I have babysat his kids a few times :) And even though he gives you a hard time about all the notes you leave for me, I am pretty sure he would take over that job himself if you ever stopped!! ;)

Abby said...

Ahh...camp!! I have some fun memories of that camp...might need to dig some pictures out for a TBT post :)