Friday, June 13, 2014

Ryan's Graduation

Right after Livvy's shower the kids and I headed to St. Louis 
for my nephew Ryan's graduation reception. 

It was a long drive and not without some drama from Miss Contessa who threw a raging half-awake fit when she woke up not knowing where she was about 1/2 way there. 

But we made it! 
Everyone slept HARD that night! 

I shared my bed with this monster who does not sleep without kicking and shoving!

My kids simply love being at Jeff's house. 
Between the constant activity, loads of food and attention from cousins...its one of their favorite places. 

Oh, and the animals! 

Ryan's party was on Sunday. 
He looks exactly like his dad. 

These two made me 'Aunt Becky'. 
Jordan and I spent so much time babysitting for them when we were in college. 
They were how I knew I wanted to be a mom. 
And now they are taller than me!?
Whatever. 

Tori getting some love from Christina. 

Sullivan was super excited to watch the Spurs/Heat game with Jeff. 
I think Jeff was excited too! 

I lose all authority when we enter the door. 
(I'd like to say though that this picture was staged...he did not get two pops or three bowls of chips. He did get pop though and thought he was in total heaven.)

 On Monday we went to the zoo. 
These hippos were all pressed up against the glass sleeping in a big lump. 

There was a fire at the zoo! 
A popcorn stand caught fire. 
Quite exciting! 

 Cuteness. 

These two were quite interested in us. 
They even grabbed for Ryan's camera which you can see in this pic. 

After the zoo we went to one of the kids favorite spots and rolled awhile! 

That night we went bowling...see constant activity.
Cheese!

Honestly.

 I cant stop. 

So excited! 


We headed home first thing Tuesday morning...the van was silent almost the whole ride home. 
Very tired kids! 

No comments: