Sunday, June 29, 2014

The boys

On Monday we dropped Avery at camp and then the 4 remaining kids and I headed out to Harlan to care for Joshua and Hudson for the week. 

The kids got along so well that I felt like I must be dreaming. 
Really. 

We enjoyed our time getting to know these two more. 
Some of my favorite conversations from the week:

Hudson: Aunt Becky, these underwear dont have stinkies on 'em, do I need to change 'em
Me: Uh yeah, lets go ahead and change those anyway. 

Joshua: Hey, do you guys want to adopt a parrot with us? 

Joshua: I like sunscreen. Not sunblock. 

Joshua as I was brushing Contessa's hair one morning: Oh Aunt Becky, you are making her even more beautiful than she was before. My sister will wear bows in her hair too! 

And Hudson pretty much constantly humming the Star Wars theme.

There was lots of snuggling and cuteness. 


And a fair amount of sword fighting. 

We needed a day to waste time on Tuesday while we waited for baby news. 
So we headed to the Omaha zoo. 

Cheese balls 

 On our last night the boys helped me clean their room all up in anticipation of their sister coming home. 

Thanks for a great week boys! 

1 comment:

Rosanna and Isaiah said...

Such sweetness!! And we LOVE the Omaha zoo! :)