Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Big boy room

With all the baby 'stuff' out of his room I made over Sully's bedroom to a big boy room over the past couple weeks. 
He's been loving his car bed and just the room in general. He loves to kick the girls out of it and have boy space. 
I guess he has a transportation theme!...

These license plates are my favorite part of the room (etsy purchases...) The bottom one says, Heb 12:2 - "Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."
I also love the sign below the shelf - its not close enough to read but it has a few different funny sayings, Look mom, no hands. No Girls Allowed. boi; noise with dirt on it (another etsy find).
Sully loves this traffic light...I thought he could use it as a night light but its more like a disco light when you turn it on. So I guess its just for fun! 


2 comments:

Cassie said...

i love those license plates!
and i love etsy!! :)

Courtney said...

what a fun boys room!!! have a great weekend!!! AWAY!