Sunday, April 26, 2009

Daddy Daycare

What are the top three ways to show you always have your way with daddy?

1.  Bedtime gets pushed back 2 hours
2.  Even with bedtime pushed back, he will let me into bed because I'm scared of the thunder
3.  When I want a midnight snack, I just scream out like someone took me from my mom's arms in the grocery store parking lot.

All three happened!  I was okay with #1 and 2, but # 3 was a little much.  What baby wakes up at midnight screaming, has a full diaper, and wants a bottle?  That never happens when mom is around.  I don't blame her, if that were my diaper I would have been screaming too.  It just proves, what you put in them does come back out!  Here's the thing, at 7:30 I tried putting her to bed and changed a full diaper, then I put her down at 8:30 and changed another full diaper(mostly dirty).  I can't tell you how many diapers I changed in 24 hours.  Where is Becky? 

1 comment:

Beckysblog said...

Mommy's on her way home guys!

miss you!