Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday

1. I'm thankful that my family is healthy.
2. I'm thankful that the weekend is almost here and its supposed to be sunny!
3. I'm thankful for my brothers...I've been missing my dad a lot lately and whenever I do I have a terrible homesick feeling for each of my six brothers. 
4. I'm thankful for my mom and how much she does for me, every, single, day.
5. I'm thankful for friends that I've had for a 'lifetime'.
6. I'm thankful for all the things we have to look forward to this summer - walks, parks, picnics, trips to the lake, weekend get-a-ways, the pool, the sprinkler, corn on the cob and fresh fruit. 
7. I'm thankful for my Savior. That even when the world seems to be spinning into chaos and panic... He is steady, constant and unwaivering. His promises never change, never fail. He is the same, Yesterday, Today, Forever. I love that and I place my Faith in that. 

Read Psalm 136 for encouragement today! 

No comments: