Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Relaxed, Refreshed, Rejuvenated...

I think my title about explains the trip.

We're home and happy to be home. Listening to the girls bedtime prayers made me SO happy to be back with my family.

But we did have a great time, lots of good food, great shopping and time together. We went on a sunset boat tour, ate supper at our own pace (not Avery's), I read 2 books, played my hand-held tetris game, sat in coffee shops, tried on ridiculously expensive clothing (not purchased!), saw some art, wandered through busy streets, slept in, took some baths and some naps. It was great.

Thank you Rosanna, mom and Cindy. Much needed, much appreciated!!!!

Pictures later...

2 comments:

Andrea Dellit said...

kudos to you for taking care of yourself!

jody said...

i'm almost sick with jealousy.
but good job...so happy for you. :-)