Thursday, December 10, 2015

Catching up

We took a day off yesterday but we're back at it today. 
Today's gift was gingerbread houses. 



Tori has been loving helping me create the ornaments for our devotions. 
Still loving the one we are using this year…25daysofchrist.com
Making these ornaments is not something I would typically love.
I am not crafty or artistic.
Jordan pointed out that this was totally a project my mom would love…
my mom was super artistic and crafty. That has made me enjoy making the ornaments.
Seeing my hands covered in paint and hot glue burns reminds me of her hands. 

I love having her read Christmas stories to me. 


And she perfected the bubble making! 


And now a random picture of Falstaff searching for nerf bullets, always searching for nerf bullets. 


1 comment:

me said...

I want to see the end result of those gingerbread houses :)