Thursday, March 17, 2016

St. Patrick's Day

Cindy held her annual St. Patrick's Day party on Sunday. 
It did not disappoint. 

Her decorations and details are beyond compare. 
A true gift. 
How lucky we all are to have her!

My big contribution this year was my rainbow cake.
I called in reinforcements for the frosting. 
'Its not what you know, its who you know'
My life motto.



Perfection.


And now for the awesomeness that is Cindy. 


Rainbows everywhere! 



After lunch it was time for activities. 
Cindy does an amazing job of coming up with new activities each year. 
And they entertain the youngest through the oldest. 
No small feat. 

Painting 


Planting Shamrocks.

Making rainbow necklaces.

A rainbow science experiment.

And not pictured...a scavenger hunt. 
Then dessert. 

Love these colors! 

The lucky, lucky kids!
Thank you Grandma Cindy!

2 comments:

me said...

Cindy is one amazing creative woman. As a teacher, I was always thankful for Pinterest so I could copy creative people like her! Lol. - Rosanna

me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.