Sunday, May 01, 2016

Kayaking, waaaay back

We did a lot of kayaking last summer and I didnt document any of it. 
There were some kayak dumps. 
Some when I wasn't even there and quite frankly I'm glad I did not witness. 
 
One of the greatest parts of kayaking is how colorful it is!



Another great part is seeing Jordan in his happy place. 
I love all the adventures he takes us on. 

When my brothers were here in August we took a trip to Decorah.
We stopped at Dunning Springs. 
 

And went out on the river. 
We were quite the crew let me tell you. 
Loud and annoying I am sure. 
And my brother Jordan even dumped his kayak. 
Which everyone but him loved to see. 

Even Harper got to come along!
 

My kids just kind of like her. 
 

We stopped at the rope swing. 
Quite possibly Jordan's favorite spot. 

He could probably do this all day. 

Avery and Sullivan did the rope swing but I missed getting pictures. 
But Jen hoped on for a turn. 

These pictures arent about kayaking but have to be shared. 
Avery lost at a card game and my brothers got to pic a dare for her. 
She had to run around the house with Sullivan's underwear. 
My brothers have not progressed past Junior High humor. 

And Tess and Harper. 
Such cuteness. 

2 comments:

me said...

And now it's almost time to pull out the Kayak again! I love that your family can enjoy this together :) And I LOVE the bright colors of summer!!!! - Rosanna

RtotheE said...

That was such an amazing day. I think my favorite pic in this collection is Avery holding Sully's underwear. That will definitely be in highlight reels for years.