Monday, July 07, 2014

Happy 6th Birthday Contessa Caroline!!!

Miss Tess, This letter is late but still filled with love! 

 Tess when I think of you I think of 
sass and sweetness
spunk and smarts
fierce stubbornness and beauty
peace and a storm. 
Basically you are a mixture of every high and every low. 

You came into this world it seems just to show us that we knew nothing. 
Everything we thought we knew went out the window with you. 
You keep us guessing every single day. 

You love to play and be constantly on the move. 
And yet you can play on your own better than any of your siblings. 
You are fiercely protective of your baby sister and yet you will beat her over the head the next second. 
You will snuggle next to me and then in the blink of an eye glare at me with the scariest look I've ever known! When you are 'on' you are the most fun to be around...but when you are 'off' the world better get out of the way! 
You are strong. I have no doubt that you will conquer the world. 


Your best friend is your brother. 
I love to watch the two of you. 
I hope you always have a close connection. 

You have daddy right where you want him. 
Honestly, it drives the rest of the family crazy to see how you can play him! 

Contessa Caroline, 
We could not love you more. 
We love your strong spirit and your love for life. 
I pray that you learn to control your temper and yet never lose your passion! 

Sweet girl, you are 6! 
And being your mom is one of the greatest adventures of my life! 

No comments: