Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sullivan is NINE!

Sullivan turned NINE on February, 11th. 
He loves his birthday. 
And I love that! 
And we love him so much. 
Celebrating him is fun and easy. 

He's all about that green and navy! 

And football cards!  


Mandy made him his dream birthday cake. 

He was so happy with it. 


 On Friday he got to have a sleepover. 
I was literally nervous...but they did awesome. 
They were polite and did exactly what they were told. 
And were asleep by 12:30. 


There was a lot of Wii action. 

Some Minecraft.

And a ton of basketball...in my dining room. 
Miraculously, nothing was broken. 



Make a wish! 

The next day Avery and I left for a volleyball tournament before the sun was up. 
So that left Jordan to see the boys off and then clean up the aftermath. 
I cannot even imagine. 
I left in the dark so I didnt have to see it. 
But that man of mine cleaned the entire day. 
:)

No comments: