Monday, March 09, 2015

catch-up, again

I'm afraid to say it out loud but I think SPRING is here!!! 
Its gorgeous outside and the snow is melting. 
This weekend the kids were outside more than inside. 
Good things! 

But backing up a week..one reason we are tired of winter. 
Sick Sullivan. 
When he's out he's out...

Last week we celebrated Dr. Seuss's birthday. 
I got to attend a Read-In at school with Contessa. 

And she dressed up 'wacky' for Wacky Wednesday!

This weekend I went on a girls trip. 
It was so fun and filled with laughter. 
And I learned to arm knit. 
Scarves for Tess and Tori. 

When I came home on Saturday night I discovered that Jordan had kept a big secret. 
Torrance had been really sick while I was gone. 
Poor baby. 
Warmed my heart to see Contessa taking care of her little sis. 

And warmed my heart to see how excited Lauren was to watch Avery play volleyball on Sunday. 
Because of her own busy AAU schedule she had yet to see her play. 
My kids always have their biggest fans by their side in life. 
(even if they dont always realize that right now!)

So to wrap up..Spring is here and sickness will soon be gone. 
And maybe this spring weather will get me back on here more regularly??? 

No comments: