Sunday, March 29, 2015

Cuteness Overload

I set a goal for myself:
Blogging every other day now through April 9th when we leave for vacation. 
Obviously that is a lofty goal given my performance the past few months. 

A post about adorable little girls seems an appropriate place to start. 
Torrance was invited to a friend's birthday party this week. 
She told everyone who would listen about it in the days leading up to the party. 
Her favorite part ended up being - CHEETOS. 
She's still talking about eating cheetos a few days later. 
I got to attend with her and enjoy watching her.

All dressed and a party to go to! 

Sometimes her cuteness is too much. 
I'm going to miss having a 4 year old in my house very very much. 

Like, so much I can't even discuss it. 

And this six year old. 
She's so sweet lately. 
She battled some sickness over the past couple weeks. 
I didn't mind the extra snuggling. 
And her eyelashes…wow. 

She's becoming quite the artist! 

She drew this of the monkey my mom made for her. 
Its my favorite. 

One night awhile back Lauren asked if she could plan a special night for her siblings. 
She created a night in at the movies for them. 
The movie poster. 
(Easy to see where Contessa gets her talent)

And also set up a concessions stand for them. 
She's pretty great. 

2 comments:

me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rosanna and Isaiah said...

So sweet! I love how mature and thoughtful Lauren is. And Tess and Tori are just the definition of cuteness!