Thursday, June 04, 2015

Baby Tirzah

Decades ago...or so it seems, Rosanna and Isaiah welcomed a daughter!
We went to visit shortly after they got home. 

It was so fun to see them as parents. 
Of course we knew they would be fantastic in the role after the way they handled our kids for years! 
I have loved texting back and forth with Rosanna as she figures things out...a new bond for us to share. 

My kids were all SO excited to meet Tirzah and get some snuggles. 

I think Lauren could probably care Tirzah with no help. 

Beyond excited! 

Crazy cute. 

Sullivan LOVES babies. I love watching him love babies. 

Sullivan asked if he could give Tirzah one of his special animals. 
He chose his hedgehog and Tirzah loves it! 
Rosanna claims that it calms her down like magic. 
:)

Just so precious. 
She did not cry the whole time we were there. 
Just drifted off to sleep and then awake and then back to sleep. 


I cant even...

 Avery was a little worried that 'her' Rosanna would not have time for her. 
But Rosanna showed her that wasn't true. 

And these two MADE SURE Isaiah had enough time for them! 

Thank you for your hospitality and patience when we visited Petersons! 
We love Tirzah and cannot wait to see everything she will do! 

1 comment:

Rosanna and Isaiah said...

Awwww.... my baby used to have hair! I love the shot of the back of her head :) That gives me hope that maybe someday she will grow hair again... someday!