Thursday, June 04, 2015

Random

When you dont blog for a month it takes some catching up. 
We leave on Tuesday for a month long trip to Oregon. 
I plan to blog as I go. 
That should work much better than all this catch up. 

But now its time to clean off my phone and post some random pictures! 

Jordan had a birthday in April and we had his parents and grandma over to celebrate. 
Cindy thought this picture looked like Goliath next to 2 Davids!

 The back of her head...I'm sorry, its adorable. 

Lauren loves to torture Falstaff! 

Dress up is still a popular pastime around here. 

As is snuggling during movies. 
And exposing our bellies?? 
She watched a significant portion of the movie like this. 

Pretty girl looking all grown up. 

Melanie also celebrated a birthday in April and we escaped for an evening with friends. 
No way we are 38. 
No. Way. 

Eye appointment time.

Oh the cuteness.

Honestly.

Uncle Jordan came for supper and the weather was perfect. 
Sullivan loved playing ball with him. 

Torrance is old enough for the tandem bike this year! 

Jordan's 'brilliant' idea. 

They were to dress up as super heroes for church one night. 
They were batman and robin. 

One of my mom's favorite recipes. 
Nick and Stacie framed my moms actual recipe card. 
I love having it in my kitchen. 

Also dentist appointment time. 
Torrance found this VERY fun. 
Im not kidding. 

Avery and Brooklyn are about inseparable. 
And I love it. 

Contessa had her first sleepover! 

 First fire of the night meant first concert from Avery. 
LOVE

Summer is here! 
We made it to the pool last night and will be there again today! 
Miss Sass.

 Avery and Lauren are participating in a golf academy this week. 
They both love it and are excited for a lot of time on the course with Dad this summer. 

Hair cut day. 
And apparently the 'duck face' is innate...

1 comment:

Rosanna and Isaiah said...

Love your introduction.

And I quote:

"When you don't blog for a month it takes some catching up.
We leave on Tuesday for a month long trip to Oregon.
I plan to blog as I go.
That should work much better than all this catch up."

How did that blogging as you go work for you??? :) Just kidding! I'm sure you had much better things to do on vacation - like spend time with your amazing kids who are growing up way too fast!