Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cant catch a break

Tess has had some virus for a week. I thought she was over it or close and then it came back or something new took its place.

Today she started vomiting. Yeah. She has like 3 times...

And yet, seriously, she is so sweet. I swear I've never seen a baby like this. Just sweet and cuddly and content to sit and stare around the room.

I hope she is better soon because I don't know how much more her little body can take!

Looks like she and I will be home from church again tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope Tess feels better soon!

Happilyoutnumbered said...

Poor baby! Hope she is feeling better soon...and I hope the rest of you don't get it!

Courtney said...

oh no! it's SO sad when they are sick and they don't know what's going on...praying for you...and that no one else gets it!

Meghan said...

Oh no...that is all I can say. All of this is NO FUN. We will all be laughing at this and probably wishing for it back when are kids are out of the house.

Beckysblog said...

I dont think I can miss this. Especially not the projectile vomiting that literally covered the car seat and seat of the car that held my 6 month old.

Cassie said...

oh no becky.
i'm so sorry...
keep us posted