Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Potty training Day One

Sullivan will be 3 in about a month. We have not attempted potty training. Today is the day.
So far he goes when I tell him and he thinks wearing the pull-up versus the diaper is cool.
Truthfully he shows little interest in this, but he's almost 3, its time.

I dont remember how to potty train. Lauren was kind of difficult but that was over 4 years ago. Avery basically potty trained herself in about a day.
Sullivan could be another story all together!!

8 comments:

Melanie said...

When you figure this out, please let me know! I have NO clue and we also have no interest in it!

Meghan said...

Good luck. It had to be Kaden's idea before it was a good idea. (typical Kaden). But once he got it, he got it!

Anonymous said...

If peeing your pants is cool, then consider me Miles Davis!

Beckysblog said...

Sullivan is Miles Davis.

Its not going well.

The Siegerts said...

If you figure it out, I want to know as well! Owen is was 3 in September, and he could care less! We have decided to stop trying until he shows a little more interest. We could be waiting for awhile. Boys are so different!

Courtney said...

um. my LEAST favorite thing about parenting...how's it going today??

Beckysblog said...

I am stuck between wanting make him sit on the potty the ENTIRE day and wanting to quit and wait a month.
I really am thinking we are not quite ready.

Shannon/Jodi said...

We had to tell Jackson that he couldn't have his 3rd birthday unless he was potty trained. It got to be a week before his birthday, and then he decided to train. It was easy after that.