Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Scotch Roooooosss

I made scotcheroos (pronounced scotch roooosss by Sullivan) for our small group supper on Sunday eve.

All the kids like these so I gave them each one before we headed out the door. When we got back that night there were probably 6 left.

Last night when we got home from work and school Sullivan was very excited to have one. However, Jordan had eaten ALL the remaning ones on his lunch break. Sullivan was mad to say the least.

He could not stop talking about scotch rooosss and when was I going to make them again and why did daddy eat them all, and daddy was naughty.

I told him I'd make another batch sometime soon.

A bit later he went to the cupboard and got the HUGE box of Rice Krispies and brought them over to me and said, "Mommy! Make Scotch Rooooossss!!!!!"

The look on his face was SO cute I almost did make them on the spot for him.

I guess he really likes them!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

oooohhh! i LOVE scotcheroos! i wonder if it's the same recipe?!?

Anonymous said...

Once Jamie drank the rest of Jonathan's water out of his bottle and Jonathan talked about how naughty Daddy was for drinking his water for a LONG time. I can only imagine how much stronger his reaction would have been if Jamie had eaten all of the treats!!!