Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lunchtime Conversations

Lauren, Avery, Sully and I were talking about the importance of being polite and saying please and thank you at lunch today. We were naming off places where we should be polite...school, grandma's, church, home etc.

Then Avery says, "You know what's even more important? That we don't catch on fire! Cause you could die. And even worse, you could go to the hospital."

Sullivan, "Yes, the witch died (Refering to the Wizard of Oz)"

Avery, "Well actually Sullivan she didn't die. She melted. And that's ok, cause the hospital can fix that with a shot. I think."

Lauren and I are just sitting there with smiles on our faces listening to this all go down. Very fun. And very fun that I can smile about it and have Lauren 'in' on the joke.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and your very cute children are a great source of comic relief for me somedays. Thanks for sharing!