Saturday, October 21, 2006

It's just plain sad...

Note to self...dont go into marriage thinking you can change a person...

The rivalry has been going on between Jordan and my family since the beginning, Fall 94 to be exact. It has involved anonymous calls playing the Iowa fight song, and then the ISU fight song back, drive bys with the fight songs playing, painted houses, posters in yards, cars painted, wearing the clothing of the oppositions opposition for the week... You name it, they've done it.
Today was no different. I dont think Jordan even cared that Iowa State lost, I think he was just happy that Iowa lost. We have to blame ourselves a little, a little over confidence and a little more boasting...those are definetly traits of my family!

Today Jordan ran into my mom's house wearing his "gear" and then ran back out, prank called 2 of my brothers and gloated all evening. The only thing that could have made it better for him (besides ISU winning, Im sure) would have been if my dad had been here to be on the receiving end again...

Anyway, I'm embarrassed of him and I have been asked today, 'why exactly did you marry him and bring him into our family?' But he is pretty cute, I guess we can give him that.

First Half:


Second Half:


Victory:

1 comment:

Cassie said...

he really gets under my skin...BAD