Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

It is probably no secret that I LOVE to win. Especially when my husband is involved. My competitiveness might be one of my worst faults.
Anyway, thanks for voting in my little poll.

Cassie, you were correct, I do NOT feel it would be acceptable for Sully to wear Avery's old winter coat. Jordan however feels that it would be fine. "It's purple Becky, not pink!" I corrected him, "It's LILAC!" (Jordan found VERY funny that you knew him well enough to know who wanted what.)

Let me tell you this dilemna cause quite a ruckus in our household last night. Now I realize that these stupid coats are expensive ($45) but seriously, its a GIRLS!!!!!!

Anyway, I won. And I thank you all. Hopefully Sullivan's pride will not be forever ruined now.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

ha! i knew it! too funny. i'm very glad you won, becky!! :)