Thursday, March 08, 2007

Good times

Tonight my mom gave me an envelope of pictures to give to Jordan. Jordan and I looked at them together and laughed and cried. They are pictures from New Year's Eve 2004.
We were playing pepper, big suprise, and for some reason my dad bet Jordan that he would win and if he didnt, he would wear Jordan's ISU sweatshirt. This is a HUGE deal. My dad bled black and gold. Actually even more than that he bled ANTI-IOWA STATE. When we were kids we were taught to roll the windows of the car up as we drove through Ames so that the stupid couldnt get in the vehicle. Im not kidding.
Anyway, he lost. I was his partner and we lost. I wasnt all that upset as you can see from the pictures. It was so fun to see him lose a bet like that. We took many pictures.







I miss him. I miss all those happy times. Im thankful for the memories tonight but they are not as comforting yet as I would like. They are still cutting really deep. Id give anything to hear his laugh. Oh, I cant wait for heaven.

No comments: