Thursday, March 29, 2012

where Im at

Alright, this is where I'm at people.
Just not...right.
Insomnia.
Unclear thinking.
Absentminded.
Forgetful.
Space Cadet.
Weepy.
Tired.
A daze.
A funk.
I dont know.

Today I went to lunch with a friend for her birthday.
Then proceeded to leave the restaurant with my children and not pay for her meal, which would have been nice...OR MY OWN!!!
Yep, dined and dashed.

They called me later to tell me.

It didn't even cross my mind that paying should occur. Even 30 minutes later it never dawned on me that I had forgotten something. I would never have thought it had they not told me. Thankfully they paid my bill so the cops did not arrive at our door.

WHO DOES THAT?!

So when this passes I will be back with millions of vacation photos. Until then just picture me screaming when I got the call that I had committed a crime.

No comments: