Tuesday, November 06, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 6 part b

I am thankful to be celebrating my 13th Wedding Anniversary with this man.

I very much feel that I am the luckiest woman alive. 

And the greatest part? He feels that he is the luckiest man alive!

Marriage is not easy...but it can be so very rewarding and fun! 

Everyday I wake up next to Jordan is a gift, that much I know to be true. 

I am thankful that one thing we both understand is that 'the grass isn't greener on the other side, its greener where you water it'...and we work really hard to water!
(Thank you Justin Bieber lyrics!)

And now for some real help on how to 'water' your marriage...
Ephesians 5:22-25
'Wives, submit yourselves to your own husband as you do to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives submit to their husbands in everything. Husbands love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.'



2 comments: