Monday, December 31, 2012

Time Out

I'm taking a quick break from all the celebrating, eating and fun that has been going on for over a week for a quick blog update. 
I always think I am going to blog after each day of Christmas but I also always forget how exhausting each and every day is! 
We celebrate Christmas tonight with my family...

But since my brothers are here its really been a party every night. 
Last night was homemade pizza night!

Robert made homemade sauce and dough. 

It was yummy!

Jen and Contessa worked on rolling out the dough.

Contessa worked VERY hard! 

Once the pizzas were ready we needed a picture of everyone with their own creation. 


Um, cute!
(And who gave the baby the pizza cutter?!)


Um, learn to smile and look at the camera lens.





Torrance tends to be a little taken back by Uncle Robert...here I believe he was dancing for her. 

But then again...she might kind of love him. 

Contessa decided a costume was necessary while playing games with Jordan and Jen. 

And Avery got a lesson from Livvie. 
It was adorable. 
Avery got the guitar for Christmas and starts lessons next week!
She's so thrilled. 

1 comment:

Beckysblog said...

Livy and I did that for a long time. But it was really fun!! This is Avery writing this.