Friday, January 04, 2013

Christmas posts!!!

Christmas is over...
And I am just now getting around to posting our pictures, my tree and decorations are still up, toys are not put away and guess what?? I am not freaking out. 

On to pictures:
We celebrated with our kids on the Saturday before Christmas. 
Its my favorite night of the year. 
We start with a special dinner.

Can we please pause for a minute to appreciate the preciousness here?

Jordan read the Christmas story. 

 Next we had each of the kids open their ornament from us...my favorite tradition.






The kids gave gifts to each other...so special. 

Then on to the rest of the gifts...
the coolest toy! 

Sully and his Peregrine Falcon...his favorite animal. 

Lauren got rollerblades...she is now very excited for Spring! 

We hid Avery's big present from her...I dont know what was more fun..watching her face or Lauren's when she saw the present! 

Love it. 
I dont think she will ever forget receiving her guitar! 

Lessons start next week! 

Sully asked for a remote control helicopter. 
He was very excited to see his wish come true! 

These two got Pirate costumes. 
Hysterical! 




2 comments:

Beckysblog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beckysblog said...

Contessa and Sullivan look so cute together!! This is avery writing this.