Sunday, March 17, 2013

a little privacy

I know this will be life altering for many people. 

(insert lots of sarcastic laughter)

I've chosen to make my blog private. 
No big reasons except that my husband would like me to and that 
as my kids get older Im realizing they may not like their lives broadcast throughout
town and not knowing who is reading it. 

So sometime this week I'm going to change the privacy settings. 
If you would like the code to access it and continue reading all my 
witty comments and hilarious stories as well as my wise words...
just email me at rebecadirks at hotmail dot com.

Basically if I know you, if we are blog world friends or real world friends...I'd love for you to follow our journey...if I dont know you and you are weird and creepy...well you know. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Facebook me the code!
I will follow!