Sunday, March 24, 2013

the panic

We leave for spring vacation in approximately 72 hours. 
Its safe to say that my pre-vacation panic has officially set in.

Im scared to bring anything but jeans because I just cannot believe its warmer than 30 degrees anywhere in the US...because we havent seen anything above that since about October 15th it seems this year. I literally do not know how people dress in 70 degree temps. I said to myself today, 'Can we even go to the beach?'

And I am determined that my house must be really clean before we leave because what if something happened to us and people had to come into our house and it was dirty?

Jordan has reminded me several times that there are grocery stores and Walmarts in Florida.
For some reason I do not appear to believe him.

Honestly.

Its bad.

I'm annoying myself. 

1 comment:

Abby said...

I can assure you, there are PLENTY of Walmarts in Florida. Where are you going? I'm in Central Fl (between Tampa & Orlando) and it was a brisk 48 degrees here this morning!