Thursday, December 12, 2013

Lately

I have so many things I want to get down on here...our trip to Chicago, what God is teaching me through this Advent season, what God is teaching me through my kids...but by evening I am so tired!

My goal is to update about Chicago and Advent this weekend...but this weekend is full of fun stuff so we'll see if I attain my goal. 

So, for now you get daily Dirks life

This cat...he is so well loved. 
I believe here, he is actually BEGGING to be rescued from the love. 

Lauren even crocheted him a scarf...which is loves. 
Or not. 

One of our gifts this week was watching the cartoon Grinch and drinking Grinch punch after school. 

This fall a switch went on in Sullivan and he became OBSESSED with football. 
And I mean obsessed. Every aspect. 
And he does this ALL. DAY. LONG. 
Its annoying.
However, with 4 girls in the house...I love it and I embrace it. 
But man, if I had 4 boys I'd be in the nuthouse. 

Its been FRIGID here. 
Like in the negatives - without the wind chill. 
And we will have a white christmas. There are quite a few inches in our yard. 
It is nice that we can do school like this...

And like this...So thankful for a warm home and an abundance of blankets and warm drinks! 

4 comments:

Rosanna and Isaiah said...

I love the action shot of Sully with that football! You are so good to tolerate that inside! When I was babysitting, he had to resort to reading every book the library had about football and memorizing all the statistics about each team so he could recite football facts at every meal. The girls LOVED listening to that... or not :)

Anonymous said...

I love the kitty scarf. I think Mugsy needs one.

Happilyoutnumbered said...

4 Boys = NUTHOUSE :)

Happilyoutnumbered said...

4 Boys = NUTHOUSE :)