Sunday, May 18, 2014

FROZEN on the BIG screen!

We spent 4.5 hours on the soccer fields on Saturday. 
It was fun but LONG. 
And we hit up two graduation receptions in between. 

After that we were ready for some relaxing fun. 
We headed to Ames for ISU's movie on the field at Jack Trice. 

Could not have been more fun!
A free movie in the gorgeous weather on our favorite field???

I could not be more in love.



We were pretty early so we could get a good spot on the field. 
So while we waited of course there was wrestling. 

And some time to see Cy. 
(It was kind of the perfect night...Frozen for the girls and all things Iowa State for Sully!)

And just take some goofy pics. 

Seriously, he's all mine. 
He's kind of the greatest. 

Then the movie started! 

Tori was VERY excited! 

Of course she brought her best friends.
All my girls snuggled up. 

Tess thought it was pretty great too! 

Too cute not to include of my almost 10 year old! 

We had a great night and I'm so happy we made the trip after the long day. 
I think we'll always remember watching Frozen on the BIG screen! 

1 comment:

Abby said...

That looks like a lot of fun...but entirely TOO cold for mid-May. Please tell me I'm not seeing people with gloves on!?!?!