Thursday, May 01, 2014

Easter Pics

Better late than never. 
Right?

We spent Easter with my brother and Stacie and then late afternoon headed to Cindy's. 
I pulled out the camera for Cindy's fun egg hunt. 

Honestly, I really love that goofy smile. 

She's quite possibly the sweetest thing right now. 

And this one? 
Well, she's three. 
So she's awesome. 
And, well, three. 

She's going to be double digits soon and Im not ok with it. 
(and she's currently my favorite kid because I found her sweeping the kitchen unasked.)

She's 12, going on 22. 
She's responsible and caring and helpful and almost too old for Easter egg hunts.
So, I wish she was 4. 
But 12 is pretty great too. 

I had no success with a group picture. 
But I look at this picture and I'm so in awe of how lucky I am. 
All this, and heaven too!?

No comments: