Thursday, May 29, 2014

in His time

We sold mom's house. 
Finally! and Already!?

Basically everything to do with it is bitter and sweet. 

But this one God worked out so perfectly. 
We've ALMOST sold it 4 times. 
That was tough. 
Each time it would fall through was ROUGH. 

But also, I dont think I was ready. 

This time I was ready. 
or more so. 
(see!)

We can go into the summer without that burden. 
We can close that chapter. 
Its terribly hard to say good-bye. 
But its also a great way to honor our parents and put that part to rest. 

I left this in the house for the new couple who bought it. 


(Also timed out perfectly because I signed the papers and Jordan and I split town for Chicago!)

1 comment:

Rosanna and Isaiah said...

Ooooh. I can only imagine the mixture of emotions. I feel that in a small way when I drive by the houses where I grew up or when I was cleaning out Grandma's house to sale. Change is never easy. Praise the Lord that it sold. And yet, I am sorry, all at the same time! Hugs and prayers being sent your way.