Monday, November 24, 2014

15th party

Jordan and I celebrated 15 years of marriage and 20 years together this November. 
Weeks ago we started talking about how we wanted to celebrate. 
Somehow my husband came up with the idea of letting me throw a Gatsby Party!
I can't tell you how happy I was. 
He's pretty much, THE BEST. 

I had a blast planning and preparing for it with my friends. 
And I had the most fun shopping with Jordan for our costumes. 

After 15 years he is still the most fun person for me to be with. 
He makes me laugh more than anyone and makes me feel loved and beautiful every single day.
We work hard on our marriage...we dont have any answers...but we know God is key.
And we know that by His Grace alone we are happier now than we were the day we said, 'I do'.
And that right there is something to celebrate! 

I have a lot more to say about him and our life but for now...fun party pics of the best night! 

My friends and I had a blast decorating.
I have creative and awesome friends. 


The photo booth was ... THE. BEST. 

My very creative and pregnant friend Holly, whipped up these beauties. 

And my most hysterical and slightly mean friend Melanie did this. 


Talented friends folks. 
That's what I've got.
Thank you Mandy! 

Are you kidding with how beautiful this is?!

Get your Gatsby on! 


This man...what can I say? 
He's mine. 

He's super fun. 

And he puts up with my crazy. 

Somehow we ended up doing a traditional cake cutting. 
Uh, funny.


We were pretty nice...


Nick and Stacie were sweet enough to come. 
And Nick even dressed up! 
(Stacie had a wardrobe malfunction.)

And my baby brother, Jordan came.
Dressed up and all!

And Jordan's sisters, Trina and Kylie. 

Most of the men avoided the photo booth. 
But Andrea got Brad in there! 


Then the girls started having fun with the props. 

Ode to the UNI days! 
Roomies!


Another one of Melanie's funny ideas! 

Mandy, me, Jenn and Lynn

LOVE.

So many of our friends came out to celebrate with us. 
It was the most fun and special night. 
We will never forget it. 

I could post about 75 of these pictures. 
And I love each one for different reasons. 
Kind of like the girls in this picture. 
I cant even...they are...nope, I just cant. 



A few more pics...

2 comments:

Courtney Cassada said...

that looked so so fun!!! love seeing your beautiful smile! :-)

Jamie Johnson said...

So much fun!!