Monday, January 18, 2016

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve we always celebrate with Jordan's side. 
Lauren and Avery helped grandma out early and made these fun appetizer trays. 
The only problem was the kids ate so many appetizers that they didn't want the actual meal!

Wearing the bow off a present. 

Just some of the chaos. 
And a pit stop by Tori for a hug from her brother. 

And another pit stop for a hug from Adele. 

Sister snuggles. 

Sullivan looking into one of his new coding books. 
If you could hear the chaos going on around him you would see how funny this really is. 

Someone got spoiled! 

When we got home (LATE) that night we saw that Santa (aka Kim) had arrived with her goodies for us. She has done this for years. It used to be she delivered them to my mom's house for all of us to share. But since mom is gone she brings them to me and I share when my brothers come. Such a sweet tradition from one of my mom's sweetest friends. 
And once the kids were tucked in bed, Jordan and I kept up our tradition of watching A Christmas Carol together. 











1 comment:

me said...

Thanks for reminding me that I still haven't blogged about Christmas either!!! Why is it so hard to stay up to date? And I love the photos! Kids make Christmas so much more fun!!!