Thursday, August 16, 2012

I'm baaaaack!

Hi, have you missed me? 
I know I've been MIA this summer. 
I will be the first to tell you that I am not sad to see the Summer of 2012 end. 
It kind of kicked my butt. 
But then it also encouraged my heart by getting me closer to my savior, reminding me how awesome my kids, husband, family and friends are...so it wasn't all bad....just full of learning!

But I'm back now and you get to see adorable pictures of Miss Contessa! 

Public school started yesterday and I was nervous. 
How would my kids react to the change? 
How would I react? 

To my surprise but praise to God...we all rocked it! 
No tears. Just excitement. 
Lauren is going to school for PE, Vocal and Band. 
Avery and Sullivan for Music. 
After that we went and bought our school supplies and then stopped for 
a cupcake at the Rogue and set up all our supplies. 
It was a totally fun day!
Yeah! 

We are officially starting school on the 27th. 
The room is ready and I'm slowly getting more comfortable with the curriculum. 

Tess is excited to be learning right along with us. 
Tori...well she may need to be kenneled or something during school hours! 
We are joining the Homeschool Co-op nearby and are very excited to meet some more homeschool families. Its going to be a very exciting year for us! 
Its always exciting and heart pumping to jump into something God has asked you to do! 

Side note - this is so Tess...she had to wear a pair of Sully's old flip flops cause she can NEVER find hers....and they are on the wrong feet - AWALYS...and of course...she's tattooed. 

Also very Tess...my little tease. 

And clown. 

Happy Start of the School Year!!! 
I'm baaaaaaack!

3 comments:

Andrea Dellit said...

Good luck! You are pretty much the bravest woman I know! :)

D G Curren said...

oh my, Abby and Tess could be twins. The flip flop thing is so Abby as well as the teasing and tattoos. We started school Wed. and the kids are doing great. So far I love the curriculum...the simplest I've used yet as far as prep and set-up. Praying for you and the kids!

Courtney said...

yay!!!!