Friday, August 24, 2012

Zoo Day

I decided to take the kids and Parker to the zoo yesterday.
(Loving one of the perks of homeschooling - FREEDOM!)

It was a beautiful day.
And with two 10 year olds as part of our group - I hardly had to do any work!
Although the woman at the gate still told me I was nuts for bringing 6 kids all by myself!

They were pretty good about all my picture taking. 

Torrance would have stayed with the goats the entire day. 

Really I think all the kids would have. 

 But yeah, her especially! 

SO cute. 




Feeding the giraffe was another highlight. 
What is it about giraffes? Are they not just precious? 

Look at that tongue!





SO excited! 

Tori was a little scared on the train...I caught this picture of her hand on Sully's leg for comfort. 
CUTENESS!

And then they were holding hands. 

We got to see a diver cleaning the tanks. 

Thank you for a fun day Blank Park Zoo! 

No comments: