Friday, January 04, 2013

Earle Christmas

New Year's Eve ended up being our night to celebrate with my family. 
4 of my 6 brothers were there. 
Sadly, I also took very few pictures here too! 
NEXT YEAR!

We started with an ugly sweater contest! 
And socks too!

We all sort of secretly ganged up on Stacie and flooded her with gag gifts. 
One of her favorites was a whip!!!!
She's such a good sport in our crazy family!
We love you Stacie!!

Tess decorated Josh with stamps. 

At some point we started playing games and I lost at Robert's dare game 'Paulka'.
I ended up having to sing Jana Kramer's 'Why You Wanna'
Luckily for me Jordan and Robert helped me out. 
I listened to it on Jordan's phone and read the lyrics on Jen's. 
I was full out twang. 
It was awesome. 

I love Jordan's face in this one. 

 And I love mine in this one!

Robert REALLY got into it on the clarinet. 

 Can you almost hear my twang? 
We were also all laughing hysterically so that helped. 

My brothers are my favorite people. 
And this picture says that without words. 

1 comment:

Beckysblog said...

when my mom was singing it was so funny!! But at some point I just stared at my mom. This is avery writing this.