Saturday, January 19, 2013

the little moments

I will admit that the past 7 days have been far from my favorite. 

But I love how when I really stop and look...I can see all the little moments in my week that are huge blessings. I love that my Savior is constant and that He reminds me everyday of His love for me. 
So thankful for the family and friends He has placed in my life. 

And now I give you the pictures of the little moments that made my heart happy this week:

This girl...and her guitar. 
Its my favorite thing ever. 
She practices all the time. 
Without being asked. 
She looks forward to lessons. 
And it somehow is just so perfectly 'Avery' to see her playing the guitar. 

Lauren is deep in the midst of basketball and volleyball. 
She's always at practice or a game. 
We are proud of how hard she works.
And she loves it. 


She has such wonderful friends. 
Learning about sportsmanship and teamwork...

Sitting on the sidelines (literally and figuratively) is a hard...Id rather be right by her whispering advice and stopping any injuries (again, literally and figuratively). Its a new part of parenting for us...

Honestly.
She is two.
And that's about all I have to say. 
She is so impossibly fun and precious and adorable.
And naughty!
She knows when to turn on the charm...I believe here she was asking for more popcorn!


Jordan is reading Hatchet to the three older kids...and I take it back..
THIS is my most favorite thing ever...and possibly theirs. 

Yeah, I live for little moments like that. 
(insert Brad Paisley singing here)


1 comment:

Beckysblog said...

We where reading hatchet. The book is really good.You should look for it. And if you have it well... read it more!