Wednesday, January 09, 2013

High Fashion

Our study of France moved to Paris today and what that city is famous for...including Fashion!
As part of our creative writing today the girls put on a fashion show for us...they had to create the outfits themselves and write about them. 
During the show they read about each design. 

Lauren created the set.


Both Lauren and Avery were really into this assignment!

I cant blame them...it was really fun! 
I was impressed with their designs. 

Love them! 

A short sample of each of their writings...side note...time for the magic eraser on the table! 



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oo la la! I love this! Couple of budding fashionistas!

D G Curren said...

I missed this in the curriculum.

Beckysblog said...

Holly, I thought you might like this post!

Grace, I emailed you!

Anonymous said...

Charlee and I would've loved to model for them:)

Anonymous said...

Charlee and I would've loved to model for them:)