Tuesday, February 12, 2013

More birthday photos

We celebrated Sullivan's birthday with our family on Sunday night. 

He requested a cake that was half chocolate, half white. 
He loves to help in the kitchen. 


I pulled it off. 

His sisters decorated the whole dining room for him. 
He was so happy when he saw their work. 
Dear Sullivan's future wife...I pray for you dear, he has 5 girls doting on him daily...
be prepared...and, I'm sorry. 
This was only part of the streamers. 
(and now they refuse to let me take them down!)

Present time! 

Blowing out the candles and making a wish!

The next morning he woke up to us singing to him again and a donut tower! 

He spent part of that day with Grandma Cindy, then came home to build 
new lego sets with Lauren's help. 
 His teeth look so goofy...but I know I will greatly miss that smile when the teeth are all grown in...(and we've spent a ton on braces.)

Jordan and I take the kids out for supper on their birthday all alone. 
Its my favorite. 
Sullivan requested Red Lobster a long time ago. 
We are not fish eaters. 
But we are trying. 
So we went. 
He ate shrimp and tilapia. 
He said he liked them both. 
But we could not get him to touch the lobster or crab legs. 

While we were there he opened one last gift...
the first 3 episodes of the Star Wars trilogy. 
Can you say excited?!?!!?

P.U.M.P.E.D.

He had a great couple of days and he still gets to celebrate with Grandma Barb and then with a sleepover with cousin Aaron! 

No comments: