Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Transitional Kindergarten

This is the day Contessa has been waiting for...
And I mean she's been waiting like years!
Being the 4th child requires a lot of waiting!
Today was her day to start Transitional Kindergarten. 
4 days a week she will spend 2 hours in the kindergarten classroom and then 2 hours in preschool. 

Avery planned for 2 days to make this a special morning for her. 
It was so precious and sweet. 
Tess was so excited by the decorations and table set up. 
Avery even had little gifts for her. 
Avery is so so thoughtful. 

So cute. 

Really, how is she so old?

And completely cute?
'Take a picture of my back pack mommy!'

She has not been nervous or scared. 
She told me she could walk by herself. 
Uh no.

She really wanted me to just stay at home. 

About half way there she grabbed my hand and Tori's and held on really tight. 

But then she found her friend, Caturella and all was good. 
Again, she had no use for me and said I could leave. 
All the older three got some serious nervousness at this point...but not her. 
Which is SO Contessa!
The school has no idea what these two are going to come up with together...they are quite the pair!

So I said goodbye and left before I would cry. 

Then I looked down and this one was sobbing.
'Where did my Tessa go?
I want my Tessa!'
Me too sweet girl, me too.  

No comments: