Friday, January 24, 2014

some lucky girl....

I have a birthday coming up. 
Sullivan decided yesterday that we should start the celebration early. 

So he started doing little things around the house as pre-birthday presents for me. 
He picked up a bunch of toys and organized some school books. 

Then he brought me this. 

Serious sacrifice here people. 
This football is NEVER not in his hand or by his side. 
NEVER. 

(I told him I did not want him to stop playing with the football, I just wanted him to 
stop playing with it when Im talking to him!!!!)

But really, some girl is going to be really lucky to get this boy. 
He is so very sweet and thoughtful and sacrificial. 

However, I will warn you...he also thinks this book is extremely funny. 
(no such thing as a perfect man!)

2 comments:

Rosanna and Isaiah said...

Wow! That is truly the ultimate act of love from Sully! He is amazing at planning birthday celebrations :) You are one very special Mommy! :) I hope he can convince the rest of the family to spoil you all month.

Amy said...

I love this!! Lucky girl some day is right! You're obviously doing something right, momma! :)