Monday, January 20, 2014

Training him right...

Sullivan and I were grocery shopping today and in true Sullivan fashion, he was very interested in what everything cost. He was astounded by the total cost.
As we were walking out he said, 'I think I'm only going to have 3 kids, cause that will cost less than having 5.'
I responded with something about how yes, kids cost a lot but they are worth it and we are blessed to have all the things we need.
Then I asked what he was hoping for in a wife. I was really expecting something clever and memorable from him.
His response, 'I really don't know. I guess as long as she doesn't live in a ditch it'll be good.'

Yep, clearly raising him right...keep your expectations low. 
:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my... I hope he sets a few higher standards before he is allowed to date :) ... Which I am sure will not be until he is 50 or so :)
- Rosanna

Ellie said...

Well.....there just aren't words for this. lol!!