Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Break 2014

We have had one fantastic break. 
We've had play dates upon play dates. 
We've played games, gone bowling, swam, played outside, watched basketball, cheered for our Cyclones, done some spring cleaning...
And I took practically no pictures...and Im fine with it...my camera and I will renew our friendship soon.

Today is really the last day...tomorrow we will spend the day cheering on our favorite Bo-bo in state volleyball. 
She will have one loud cheering section!

Then Sunday will be spent gearing up for getting back at school. 

We have 10 weeks of school left...and after this break, I'm confident that we can do it! 

These kids of mine...I'm not sure they can understand how truly amazing I think they are.

I get to spend my days with the coolest people. 

No comments: