Saturday, April 19, 2014

Fun at Freeds

Friday we headed out to Freeds with our gang of friends for a day of Easter fun. 

Here's most of the my gang...Im so blessed by these women. 

Jen should totally charge admission to their acreage. 
They have everything a kid could possibly want!
We started out petting and holding baby chicks. 
I'm not sure anything could be cuter!
This one was falling asleep with Avery.  

I didn't get the chance for many chick photos because I was busy 
trying to keep Tori from dropping one and hurting it. 

Next Jen had an Easter egg hunt that went over the whole acreage. 
Giving directions...

Oh little boys...these two are about the cutest kids in the world to me lately. 
How can you resist a preschooler in camo? 

Or one in bright pink and sunglasses??? 

And they're off! 

She lives life to the fullest! 

 I tried my best to get some pics of the big kids but they went really far out and well, they are fast and young and Im slow and old. 

Counting their loot. 


Jen even hid 50 cent pieces! 

And one 5 dollar bill!
Miss Lucky, Avery, found it! 

After the hunt we moved on to more animals. 
Jocelyn has such a way with animals of all kinds. 

Kids plus animals plus sunshine = pure happiness!

Goats!!!
Freeds had 1 week old twins!
Oh my the cuteness!



AND 1 day old TRIPLETS!!!

Tori really wanted to hold a baby goat. 
So I took her in when the big kids wandered off...She was SO happy. 

Until mama goat came to check things out and Tori FREAKED. 
Mama goat could have cared less that she was petting her babies...but Tori was terrified nonetheless. 

My big girls with the baby goats. 

I want a goat. 

Thanks so much Freeds and friends!!!!

No comments: