Wednesday, August 06, 2014

a week or so

Whew, these last weeks of summer are zooming right along. 
Here's a glimpse at what we've been up to in the last week or so.

To keep busy one day the girls set up shops around the house. 
Avery started a Lillian's Clothing Store in the dining room with pretty dresses from her room and left over birthday decorations. 

She had a blast. 

Lauren opened a vet/pediatrician's office. 
Poor Tori suffered a broken arm. 
(I love their imaginations)

Jordan and the 3 older kids played UNO one night while I put the little girls to bed. 
We have struggle with being too competitive in our house. 
And I just cant figure out where it comes from. 

The library's party for the completion of the Summer Reading program was last week. 
The face painting was the biggest hit! 


This was just funny. 
I miss Chris Farley.

While going through some things last week I found this pic of our feet at prom. 
I remember taking this picture and thinking we were so amazingly cool. 
Hard to believe we were those crazy 18 year old kids! 

Tess discovered she is tall enough for the lilly pads now. 

She is on them the whole time we are at the pool. 

Avery is obsessed with painting right now. 
So one day this week she and Tess did this project from Meg. 

I love when they are creative! 

I still love him lots and lots. 

So true. 

We had this on our porch to give back to Jordan's sister this week. 
Falstaff sat here like this forever. 
His little leg is even through the hole. 
I love it. 

He's really good at helping us when we dont feel so great. 
(Poor Avery inherited her mother's migraines)

I also love avocados. 
A lot. 

Contessa and Torrance each got an overnight with Grandma Cindy recently. 
They were both slightly excited. 

And I am so blessed to have her as my mother in law and the grandma to my kids. 
There is nothing like going to stay at grandma's house. 
I dont care what age you are. 

 Sullivan starts football this year. 
And Im sick about it. 
And he literally called the first day of camp 'the best day of his life'
And then agreed to let me take his picture at drop off but only if he could hide behind this truck. 

 Today was equipment pick up...'second best day of his life'
And this is where I sobbed like a baby in a gymnasium full of football dads and out of control excited boys. 


 He REALLY wanted Jordan's # from high school but 35 was not available...so he settled for #1. 
And then decided he got a great # after all! 

Well that may have been my most random post every but I feel caught up now! 
2 weeks til school starts! 

No comments: